Join us for Amplifier Community Connections’ June event with guest Attorney Mario Breedlove in conversation with Amplifier’s director Chad “C-Note” Roper as they discuss:
- The art of negotiation
- The signs that you’re wasting your time in negotiations
- How to get most of what you want in negotiations
- How to understand your recording contract
- How to understand your publishing contract
- How signing a bad contract can affect your career
This event is FREE and open to the public at Radio Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point studios. Seating will be limited, so RSVP TODAY! This event will also be streamed live on Radio Milwaukee and Amplifier‘s Facebook pages.
Accessible industry mentorship.
Committed to Milwaukee.
Chad “C-Note” Roper
In addition to the monthly Community Connections, Amplifier will continue to build individual relationships with artists through weekly virtual office hours on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. During office hours, artists can ask questions about their career and the music industry. Artists can sign up to participate by following this Calendly link.
To learn about future Amplifier Community Connections, follow Amplifier (@ampmke) on social media.